Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Yay, more math films

I hope it's as mathematical as it looks.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Cute and funny

Ahahaha!

I recognize the Wind Waker references, since I'm playing that game recently. Rather hilarious, and I like the clever use of whatever exists of Link's voice in the music.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

What Hidden Meaning?

Well, I couldn't find what hidden meaning some of your reviewers were talking about. I'm pretty sure this Jesus tribute was just another attempt at preaching.

By the way, I live a full life without god, and am quite happy with it. I do not require an external being who supercedes time and space to acknowledge meaning in my life; it is good enough for me that whatever I do has meaning within the context of humanity.

Yes, I gave it a 7 for the animation, but I don't agree with the message; that's simply all.

Cascade 2 Cascade 2

Math games are fun...

You could make this more challenging by not having the blocks move together after you destroy some.

Flatland- A Game Flatland- A Game

I love it when other people make math Flash.

Flatland is an interesting book.

I'd love it if you could animate that tesseract. It would be even cooler.

I showed a tesseract and another polytope (I think its faces had a six-sided polygon in it) to a friend, and he describes them as "orgasmic".

In the movie of Flatland, their drawing of the tesseract was animated.

Shapester Shapester

Not bad...

But there's a glitch at the end, and the menu button doesn't work.

And sometimes, if I click too fast, I can't move the block.

Endless Slaughter Endless Slaughter

I might use it for my game. But it's more platform than RPG.

I have a prototype up on Github somewhere.

TheDoomrider responds:

It can work for a badass platformer as well :) But not a sugar sweet platformer lol!

Digitized (Gaia art comission) Digitized (Gaia art comission)

But on the other hand...

Your people drawings need some work. Don't worry; people aren't easy to draw.

Side view eyes are hard for people to draw because they have trouble visualizing it. It looks much different from a front view one; it's narrower and less round. And looks more like ">". If she's looking at you, I don't think you should be able to see the pupil so much.

Cool, thanks for the advice! :3
I have some other drawings in which I employ more anatomical realism but this one was more of a quick drawing and manga nonetheless. I might have done the eyes like that out of lack of a human analog.
I'm honored to have someone of your expertise give me their opinion! :D

Metal Gear "Rex" Metal Gear "Rex"

Nice sketch quality

That's one of your better pictures.

Thanks! :D

Yoshi Yoshi

It would be better, except...

Don't draw on lined paper. It ruins your images.

Hoboweasel responds:

Yeah, I get that a lot... xP
It's just that it's usually the only paper I had with me at the time and I really felt like drawing... :/