Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Yay, more math films

I hope it's as mathematical as it looks.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Cute and funny

Ahahaha!

I recognize the Wind Waker references, since I'm playing that game recently. Rather hilarious, and I like the clever use of whatever exists of Link's voice in the music.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

What Hidden Meaning?

Well, I couldn't find what hidden meaning some of your reviewers were talking about. I'm pretty sure this Jesus tribute was just another attempt at preaching.

By the way, I live a full life without god, and am quite happy with it. I do not require an external being who supercedes time and space to acknowledge meaning in my life; it is good enough for me that whatever I do has meaning within the context of humanity.

Yes, I gave it a 7 for the animation, but I don't agree with the message; that's simply all.

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

Well...

Any scientist worth his salt wouldn't be speaking to god in the first place. That is, professionally. Nor would they acknowledge that god even created the dirt to begin with.

Axeman Axeman

Interesting...

Oh wow, cool. Except certain parts seemed kind of awkward or choppy, but maybe that's just because of the way you draw.

Interestingly enough, I'm making a flash movie which involves an axe as well. I could use some nice sound effects though.

My First Sucky Flash My First Sucky Flash

Random...

There's no consistency; that's the problem. I admit I had difficulty following along, and the ending effects could do for some work.

If I could say anything nice about this, it's that the sprites by themselves are fine.